Sonia del Real
University Outreach Co-Chair
Chicago City Council Latino Caucus
To provide students and faculty access to the Chicagoland corporate real estate community and to host networking and informational events that promotes the corporate real estate industry and career path.
Main Committee Activities
Need to Know
- Networking/Speaker & Building Tour Events
- Career Day Event to highlight the diverse opportunities within the Corporate Real Estate industry
- Establish and strengthen relationships with key universities in the Chicagoland area
- Participate in Real Estate conferences
- Facilitate Chapter Scholarship Award
The committee meets once a month for working sessions, meetings with university faculty and event planning.
Student members can join CoreNet at a reduced price. To be a guest at the Corenet Luncheons, students may contact one of the chairpersons listed above for any questions.