Program Manager; Account Sustainability
McDonald's USA, LLC
The purpose of this committee is to support the CoreNet Global Chicago Chapter's mission, which is "to provide excellence in leadership, learning, best practices, and career development to corporate real estate professionals and value to our respective organizations" by maintaining and continuing to build successful programs.
The goal of this committee is to fulfill the monthly programs with topics and speakers with both national & local scope and continue to push the level of excellence of each.
Need to Know
2016 Luncheon Dates
- Attract high quality speakers and topics to attract new members and bring value back to membership.
- Continue to plan programs which incorporate the following principles: sustainability, workplace strategies, innovation, financing/funding, technology, change management, local/global, location perspective and strategy.
- Collaborate and share "Best Practices" with other Chapter Programs Committees in the US and abroad.
- Bring Programming Content to Alternative Locations such as the Suburbs.
- Continue to execute Programming based upon Chapter member’s suggestions, as well as input from our large and diverse Programs Committee roster. Further refine topics.
- Research and identify timing and frequency of luncheons by surveying Chapter membership.
- January 14 2016: Maggiano's Luncheon - Annual Economic and Real Estate Forecast with the Federal Reserve Economists
- February 11 2016: Maggiano's Luncheon
- March 10 2016: Maggiano's Luncheon
- April 14 2016: Maggiano's Luncheon
- May 12 2016: To Be Announced - Downtown Tour
- June 9 2016: Maggiano's Luncheon
- July 2016: No Lunch
- August 2016: No Lunch
- September 8 2016: Maggiano's Lunch
- October 13 2016: Maggiano's Lunch
- November 2016: No Lunch
- December 2016: No Lunch