To be the premiere learning platform in the corporate real estate industry. Vision
Provide a platform for professional development, idea-sharing, and truly remarkable relationship building. Main Committee Activities
- Conduct highly-valuable educational workshop sessions at a minimum of once a quarter (in addition to existing luncheon programs).
- Create programs based on current market trends and factors influencing the Chicago Chapter’s end-user community.
- Program three (3) events to be end-user only events and one (1) larger event for all members.
- Engage presenters who can discuss highly-relative content and share their expertise (and who may also be MCR Faculty).
- Provide information regarding opportunities for continuing education.